Friday, December 14, 2012

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!

Being a photographer, it's surprising that I've NEVER done a session with my brother and sister.  Well, the time has come for that to change.  My sister, Jessica, insisted that we put together a surprise session so we can make canvas for my parents for Christmas.  We chose to do our pics at my Brother's new condo on the intercoastal in Fort Lauderdale.  What I didn't tell him was that I planning on making him some canvas from our session too.  I knew just where I would have him put them in his new place!!!!  Luckily, his girlfriend was there too so I was able to score a couple of cutie-pie ones of them together too.

Well, they came out so good!  Despite the sun almost setting on us (and having to use my tripod and remote). I'm really happy with how they turned out.

How did my parents react??  My mom actually cried as she started opening them!!!

Perfection!

XOXO
Cindy Emerson Photography









No comments:

Post a Comment