Friday, January 6, 2012

Food for the Soul




Today I was thinking about how lucky and grateful I am for all the success that has been coming towards Cindy Emerson Photography.  I couldn't have imagined that things would pick up like this so quickly.  There are moments where I have to pinch myself to make sure this all isn't one big glorious dream.  Totally amazing!!

This week I was called with 2 different opportunities to give back to the community.  Of course my immediate response was... YES!!!!  I love charity work.



So... stay tuned for some upcoming events that I'm so proud to be a part of.

1.  Women Leading Wellness is a non-profit group that helps educate women for the mind, body, and soul.  I love the idea that six strong women physicians and healthcare professionals are putting on a night to help educate other women about staying healthy and ultimately happy.
Here is some information if you are interested in find out more about the event..

www.WomenLeadingWellness.com



2.  Get ready for things to get FUN and a little WILD at the Mardi Gras themed photo booth that will be set up by Cindy Emerson Photography at the St. Helen's fun-filled fundraiser in February. Think boa's, masks, kings crowns, and distinguishing mustaches at this glorious event.  I can't wait to keep everyone posted on the set-up of the photo booth and the gallery of hilarious pictures that will follow.


All in all, 2012 is turning out to not only be an amazing year for capturing moments but also an incredible year to give back to others.  YEY!!!

XOXO
Cindy Emerson Photography



This above and below images were designed tonight and I'm thinking about turning into a T-shirt design.  If you would be interested in buying one leave me a comment.  If there's a big response I'll see what I can do.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment