Monday, July 9, 2012

Prego Growing Belly + Tripod + New Remote = My Own Maternity Session

My husband had to force me to do my own maternity session. You see... the last time I was pregnant I was HUGE.  No, Seriously... SASQUATCH.  Luckily, this time around the little man has been a little easier on me.   This meant that I would actually consider doing maternity photos.  The problem is... there are just so many adorably skinny celebrity-like preggos and so I was a little self-concious about the whole thing.  BUT.. I'm so happy to say that I'm obsessed with these shots.  Shout out to all the pinterest peeps out there.  I got a LOT of fantastic brainstorming done by scanning the web.  :)  Enjoy!!!










1 comment:

  1. That striped dress + laying back on the rock= gorgeous! No wonder you are crazy about them!

    ReplyDelete