Wednesday, July 11, 2012
What I do when I'm not allowed to take pictures....
I have no choice but to redecorate, make canvas, and drive my hubby crazy when the Doctor advises me to "take it easy" with the photography.
4. Found my favorite pinterest project idea and recreated in Aqua Blue with the wording to use as the center for my new canvases.
Here's what I did...
1. Set up the tripod and did a self made session using my new remote the hubby got me to create maternity memories.
2. Printed out Pics and Mod-Podged them onto Canvas
3. Bought new Chevron Orange pillows and realized that the old painting no longer matched.
5. Re-did the entire canvas wall in all 16 X20 images.
WHEW!!! This "taking it easy" is hard work. hehehe.