Friday, January 25, 2013

Modern Train Party!

BRODIE TURNS THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so lucky to have such amazing friends and clients in my life.  No one is more incredible than the ZITNER family.  This is now Brodie's 3rd Birthday Party.  I've had the blessing of capturing him from birth, so this is very special to me.  I was thrilled with Lisa's party planning and the selection of the "Modern Train" theme.  On a side note, Brodie LOVES trains!!!  He was SO excited about his party and all the details and excitement.

They set up a photobooth with the Thomas the Train backdrop and conductor and train hats.  It was truly adorable.  They also got a huge train to come to bring the kids around the party.  SO COOL!!!

It was an awesome party with EVERY detail covered!.



No comments:

Post a Comment