Sunday, October 16, 2011

The gorgeous Helmer Family

I absolutely LOVE sessions with little kids. They are such a riot!!! I really believe that if you just let them have fun and play then you will organically get the shots you are looking for. Sometimes.. it's just capturing a sensitive moment between mom and daughter that can just take your breathe away.This one melted my heart. 

When I posted this image I got the best compliment from a fellow photographer.  She emailed me and asked if I do "Magazine Covers" because she is looking for someone to work with children.  WOW.  What a great start to the feedback from the shoot.  Luckily, little Riley was the perfect mixture of Cutie pie and Diva.  We had so much fun with the bubbles, chalk boards, and we even got her to wear a headband and hat by the end.  The only bribery offered was Ice Cream.  Thanks to her amazing parents for that.  There's NOTHING wrong with a little bribery.  haha.
XOXO Cindy Emerson













No comments:

Post a Comment