Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sometimes.. I get a little crafty...


So, I know this is my Photography Blog and all.  However, sometimes I just feel so crafty and I need to share it.  :)  Here are just some of the fun projects I have been working on.  Austin's bathroom was in need of a serious re-decoration.  My mom and I looked all over and she ended up picking up the cutest set from target.  The striped shower curtain went along with a towel with a pirate octopus.  AUSTIN LOVES PIRATES.  It was just the touch to make it fit for a 5 year old.  However, it left a HUGE area of the wall to fill.  So... I hand painted these canvas to remind him to "Brush your Teeth" and "Wash your Hands."  I think I may add another.. eventually... to remind him to FLUSH.  Any Suggestions???







I also was inspired by the Disney Television show, "Good Luck Charlie."  They have a refrigerator on there that is a giant chalkboard.  Knowing that 1.  We don't exactly have the moo-lah for a new fridge and 2.  Who knows if it was custom made; I decided to take matters into my own hands.  Here are 3 CHALKBOARD STICKERS (only $1.99 for all three) that I purchased at Michael's Arts and Craft.  WAAA LAAAA... Chalk board reminders so that I can attempt to fix my flaw of being organizationally challenged.  :)




Last but not least.... My pumpkin this year.  Not to be outdone by my Gator's Pumpkin from the year before (It was Quite amazing)  haha...
This is EPIC!!!!
  HELLO KITTY PUMPKIN.

I put it by the front door, so everyday when I leave the house I can't help but smile.


The eyes, nose and whiskers are hot glued on.
The pumpkin was painted white.
The witches hat was a paper mache cone wrapped in black felt with an orange ribbon tied on.  Bada Bing- Bada Boom.
Best. Pumpkin. I've. Ever. Made.
I don't say that lightly.  Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment