Friday, October 7, 2011

Murray Maternity Session

In my opinion, there is nothing more beautiful than a pregnant woman.  With that being said,  I would like to exclude myself from that category.  I was a walking Sasquatch from month 3 on.  I hate to admit it, but I was less than cute during my "baby baking."  However, I have been incredibly lucky to document this amazing time period for so many of my clients.  They are absolutely radiant.

This wasn't my first session with the Murray Family.  Last year we did a really fun session that included two of thier other "babies."  It was one of my first "Doggie and me" picture sessions and I LOVED it.  One of my favorite shots was of Greg and thier beautiful German Shepard.  There was just a connection between them that was evident in the picture.  Love it.
This time, we were able to focus on the beauty of Crystal. 
She is absolutely gorgeous and makes taking photographs so easy.  I swear that she just CAN NOT take a bad picture.  They are going to have one of the most beautiful babies of all time.  Can't wait for our newborn session. 
:) XOXO Cindy Emerson Photography









No comments:

Post a Comment