Saturday, October 8, 2011

Why I no longer have a life. :)

One of my amazing clients emailed me about adding some wity text to my Photo Blogs and she made me realize that I haven't really been using the Blog CORRECTLY.  So, if you want WITY Emersizzle-isms... here we go.  Just remember that you asked for it.  Let me start by saying that this Photography Business has been an amazing Journey for me.  There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about how blessed I am to have so many supportive people by my side.  Between my incredible husband who doesn't complain about me editing pictures for HOURS AND HOURS on end until I feel just right about each session, to my best friends who have spread the word about "Cindy Emerson Photography" and have helped me through compliments and critiques, to my family who have helped me see the potential in the business and encouraged me to jump in with all my heart.  Thank you to everyone.  I may not have a "life," but I'm loving ever moment of it.

:)  Love you all, Cindy Emerson