Friday, November 9, 2012

Andre Girls Holiday Session

Here's a great example of how to work with your kids.  I had the amazing pleasure of photographing the Andre girls since both of them were super tiny.  We all know that the terrible two's can be problematic... especially for holiday pictures.  Instead of fighting with your kids, come up with a concept that is kid friendly.  I was so excited when Heather asked me if I had any ideas for our Holiday pictures this year of the girls.  Immediately, I thought of the "Naughty" or "Nice" signs.  Just a funa nd playful way to get both girls involved. Luckily we had these ready because the 2's were out in all their glory.  Bless her heart.  She knows she's a beautiful child though.

Here's the final product.

PS. These were just Green and Red Poster boards that I cut into arrows and painted.








No comments:

Post a Comment