Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Abboud Family

I'm 100% sure that the Abboud family is the most supportive of me since I've started Cindy Emerson Photography.  Every step of the way they have been there to provide love, help, reassurance, and guidance.  If it wasn't for them,  I'm pretty sure I would not be anywhere near as successful as I am today doing what I absolutely love.

This was one of my favorite sessions because it involved the coolest guy in the whole world, ADAH!!!  He is hilarious.  His 92 years of wisdom comes down to this... drink lots of whiskey and exercise a lot while you're young.  (There are a few more naughtier comments too.. haha!!)  It made me so happy to capture him with all the love surrounding him.  It was very special.

Is this not a GORGEOUS family?  (Inside and out)

Lots of Love!!!
XOXO
Cindy Emerson Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment