Friday, November 2, 2012

The Schulman Family Holiday Session

It was such a great time meeting up with the Schulman Family.  This was our first adventure together (and the Schulman Family's first Photo Session EVER.. not that you would know it!!!!  They are all naturals!) We had a blast.  The kids were so cute and have tons of personality...  I love that it shows in the pictures!

Hope you guys had as much fun as I did and that you will cherish these memories forever.





XOXO
Cindy Emerson Photography


2 comments:

  1. We had such a great time! Thank you so much for making it easy for us. The photos are even better than we could have hoped!!! I look forward to doing it again!!!!
    Thank you !
    The Schulman's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I had such an amazing time. I can't wait for you to get the disk. :)
      XOXO
      Cindy Emerson

      Delete