Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Lilliquist Family Holiday Session


The Liliquist family is absolutely FUN and Adorable. I love the fact that Tiffany bribed Wes with a morning Golf adventure if he would do the family pics. They are such a fun couple and Ava and Aubrey just add to the love and laughs. I have to say, I'm really lucky that the guys in the families lately have been such good sports. They lay in the grass.. they make silly faces.. they totally humor my vision and I LOVE THAT. :) 
Aubrey and Ava are just little loves. They are so sweet and I hope that I somehow captured their cute personalities today. I'm just so lucky to have such AMAZING families to capture.Thanks for having me soak up all the love and put it on film. 

XOXO Cindy Emerson Photography

PS. Special Props to the Man who let me "rent" his Ford for the Pics














No comments:

Post a Comment