Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Van Brimmer Holiday Session

I love the fact that Sarah is always SO SUPER excited about our sessions together. When I arrived she had her Ipad up and ready with some shots she was looking to get with the kiddies from Pinterest. Well.... a girl after my own heart. Then of COURSE there is my boyfriend Logan. He's been my little muffin to photograph since before he was born... Gotta love that. Jakey is just as sweet and just as fun. There really never is a dull moment with those "cupcakes." From wrapping them in Christmas lights, to playing hide and seek in the back yard... SO MUCH FUN!! Thank you for letting me capture the beautiful family moments. It's almost worth hearing how great ohio State is... well.... almost. :) haha.


XOXO Cindy Emerson Photography
















No comments:

Post a Comment