Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Ashton and Ava
Thanks to the word spread about Cindy Emerson Photography I was able to meet up with the Kuznik family in Mizner Park.  HOly ADORABLE!!!!  Ashton was wearing the cutest plaid hat only to match his cutie pie sisters holiday dress.  The two together???  Cutest things EVER.  They were so fun to photograph and capture on my camera. 
Thank you so much for letting me capture your families memories.

I'm looking forward to next year when Mommy and Daddy will join in on the photo fun.
Winter Florida Beach Pictures I'm thinking... Start practicing your smiles.  :)











1 comment:

  1. Damon and Dana KuznikNovember 17, 2011 at 3:59 AM

    We had a great time! Thank you for capturing our pictures this season! We can't wait to do it again!!!!

    ReplyDelete