Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Zitner Family Session

The "Joy" of this picture says it all...

I'm so thankful for so many amazing clients that are spreading the word of Cindy Emerson Photography.  I absolutely recognize how blessed I am to have so many supportive people looking out for me.  However, there's no one who gets the word out more than Lisa and Mike Zitner.  Thanks guys for always giving me the opportunity to capture your love for each other (and Brodie of course) for years to come.

The Zitner family was double booked for this session and we also dealt with mother nature's wrath.  The waves looked like they were a part of hurricane coming ashore.  Thankfully, we had a really pretty area across the street, some letters to play with, and lots of love to show.  Who needs a beach with rocks when you have love???

Thanks for always believing in my vision.
XOXO
Cindy Emerson Photography









No comments:

Post a Comment