Thursday, November 24, 2011



Little Peyton Murray Newborn Session


This session is a great example of why the right props and clothing can really make things so much fun.  When I arrived Crystal had a table full of fun props and ideas of what she wanted for Baby Peyton.  This helps me so much as a photographer understand what you are looking for.  I'm here for you and I want to ensure our vision is the same.  
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE it when my clients have props and fun ideas.


Little Peyton is one heck of a sport. He was so sweet and so perfect in every way possible. The fact that he has so much love pouring out of everyone around him is just amazing. I can't wait to capture more moments of Peyton as he continues to grow. Love you guys!!!

Special props to Crystal's mom for helping SO much in the shoot. You rock. :)
XOXO Cindy Emerson Photography.










No comments:

Post a Comment