Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Fleming Family

What a beautiful growing family!!!
Despite TUTU torture of Athena at our first session together (ha ha- it was A-DORE-ABLE though) she warmed right up to me.  Only now, she has the job of being a cutie pie big sister to little angel-face Braden.  I'm not sure if I've ever had the pleasure to meet such a happy smiley little boy. Sand on his toes, crashing waves, and lots of wind didn't phase him at ALL.

The real question is how does Super Mommy Michelle do it all??? I told her I'm waiting for her to come out with a book on it.  AP at a school, two beautiful kids, and just such a happy fun family.. definitely blessed.  

Thanks so much for letting me capture the fun and love.

XOXO Cindy Emerson Photography








No comments:

Post a Comment