Saturday, November 19, 2011

Jordan Blessing- Kowalak Family Session

I knew this would be a special session when 5 minutes into it I walked into a spider web and Jordan (who is scared of spiders as much as I am) helped me remove a HUGH Spider egg from my hair. LOL

Who knew photography could be so dangerous!?!

I was warned by Jordan that her little loves rarely look at the camera and smile at the same time.. so of course I was ready to take on that challenge. LIttle did I know she has three budding models ready to "cheese it up" for my camera.

The kids were just adorable, each one picking out our next spot to take the pictures. I was lucky to have such cute little helpers. Thanks so much for letting me capture your special family memories.

I can't wait to hear which ones you like best
XOXO
Cindy Emerson Photography












No comments:

Post a Comment